Introducing my new babies

I've got a cold so been trying to rest but I want to introduce you to my new babies. I cannot wait to wear this beauties out! 
I want to thank PrettyLittleThing for these amazing dupes. I have enough black boots, but couldn't resist these. I really wanted to Jeffrey Campbell Mulder/Syndicate Boots however, I just couldn't pay £150 plus postage, customs and taxes! So I searched on Boohoo and Ebay. I got 10% of these and free next day delivery that's why I bought from PLT. The price came in at £45 including delivery! AMAZING! They are actually so comfy feel more comfortable than some of my other boots. Believe it or not.

 They are have huge 6 inch heel with a 2.25 inch platform. These boots are kinda gothic but have seen so many girls make them look more feminine but, I do love a slight grungy look. These boots are seriously only for the brave I first discovered these boots on Soothing Sista and ever since, always wanted a pair. I'm already 5'8 but couldn't resist :)

This is why I love reading blogs; you can find out dupes before paying high prices for items! Thanks to the Vintage Vision who blogged about these boots!

I plan to wear these with mom jeans a crop top and my maxi kimono... you'll deffo see an outfit soon!
 By the way PrettyLittleThing is owned by Boohoo so if you can't find something on Boohoo try PLT :)


Have a lovely evening
 Love Ajoa x






Wesley Black Chunky Lace Up Boots £50



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)