Valentines Day

Hey everyone, as everyone knows it was Valentines Day yesterday. Definitely a holiday I enjoy. Last year on Vals Day I had my placement interview and made Red Velvet cupcakes. Seems like so long ago!

This year me and my friend decided to go to dinner.The windy weather was definitely off putting but had to do something fun this year. Pizza Express was one of the only places that was available so we ate there. I love it so I didn't mind one bit, the food was good and so was the conversation :)

My outfit was pretty casual, but still put together. This white blazer is amazing, I got it in H&M Sale for £10!I must say these New Look Chunky  Chelsea Boots are amazing, they are beautiful they remind me of Vagabond/Jeffrey Campbell boots and they were only £22.49 (had a voucher) but they retail for£29.99! Bargain. They have them in patent too... I might just get them! They look high but they don't feel too high up, New Look is my go to shop for shoes! Oh and these jeans are perfect dupes for Topshop Joni Jeans! Dorothy Perkins and Topshop are owned by the same company , so you can definitely find dupes in DP.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed your day, but I know some of you are having  a proper Valentines Weekender! Enjoy!




   




White Blazer: H&M
Silk Cami: M&S, similar here 
High Waisted Jeggings: Dorothy Perkins
Black Chunky Chelsea Boots: New Look
Gold Rope Chain: Primark, similar here
Lipstick: Sleek Mystic, always sold out instore but Boots online now sells Sleek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)