Totally Rad Dude

The weather was so amazing when I was getting dressed, it was mild and the sun was shining bright, hence why I wore a crop top, a flimsy jacket, ballet pumps and no tights.

I was deceived.As soon as I started walking to town in I regretted wearing this outfit! But was mainly indoors so it was okay I guess.

I love slogan tops (as you can probably tell from my last post too) I got it last year April and haven't worn it since. Me and white don't really get along but it's lovely!

Am I the only one who wears a maxi skirt and it turns into a midi? It rides up far too much but I like this, the material is kind of woolen.

My sister reminded me that this bracelet looks like the Cartier Love Bracelet but I've had this for about 6 years and love it! This watch was... drum roll please £2.30!  Gotta love Chinese websites! I'm very frugal and you will see this throughout this blog! Oh and the pink band was for charity, hadn't given to charity in a while and the person chatted to me was nice too, so thought why not!

Links of my items and similar items are below.










RAD Crop Top: Primark
Maxi Skirt: ASOS, similar here
Cropped Leather Jacket:H&M
Ballet Pumps: Matalan
Clutch Bag: Select
Gold Bangle: From Paris, similar here
Pink Band: Give a Smile
Watch: BangGood

 Ebay is just amazing £2 for the skirt and the Cartier Love Bracelet dupe! Wowza!

 Have a good evening

x Ajoa x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)