My Obsession with Purple Lipsticks

I am a purple lipstick hoarder, think I actually have more  but these are the ones I constantly reach for. My first ever lipstick I bought was a purple to match a dress and its the NYC one (fourth one from the left), ever since I have fallen in love with purple lispticks. I feel purple makeup products really suit dark skin tones.  I am  going to be definitely adding MAC's Heroine and Revlon's Matte Balm in Shameless to my collection. 


I tried to do swatches of these but the light wasn't cooperating, sorry guys! However, I'm sure you can find swatches online of each of these amazing shades. These are definitely variations in the lipsticks as they range from dark ones to lavender ones. I love them all and just tried to pick a favourite but, I can't do it!




Left to right: Topshop Straight Ace, H&M Landinski, MAC Rebel, NYC Blue Rose, MAC Violetta, WetnWild Sugar Plum Fairy, WetnWild Vamp it Up, Sleek Exxxagerate, WetnWild Ravin Raisin, Revlon Berry Couture, Collection Perrie Lipstick, Sleek Mystic and MUA Kooky.

2 comments:

  1. Hey. Thanks a lot! Just saw your blog too, it's good :)
    I just followed you on Bloglovin!

    x Ajoa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fellow purplelipsticaholic! It's funny reading your post I've got or have tried a lot of the same lipsticks! http://wonderlusting.co.uk/2014/01/02/in-pursuit-of-the-perfect-purple-pout-the-end/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment :)