I love you MOM


How's everybody doing? This is the outfit I wore Thursday evening, went to do a friends hair but had to browse town before to kill time. I  must say I think MOM Jeans are my favourite type of jean. They combine my two the best things in trousers which is a high waist and turn ups. I actually bought these on eBay. I got these jeans for a fiver I couldn't go wrong. I want some acid wash ones and a darker blue then I'm all set for Spring Summer 2014. Make sure you check out your local vintage shops and eBay for steals like this! But Topshop, ASOS, BOOHOO, Missguided and New Look have lovely ones too! My waist is 30" but I got 32" as tried on a 30" in store, and they were too tight!

There's one thing about these jeans I don't like. They make the crotch area look a bit weird lol! But that is high waisted for you!

I actually took the picture wearing my New Look Heeled Chelsea Boots, but the walk to my friends was 30 minutes and just wasn't viable! I teamed this outfit with my loved creepers, feeling very 90's in this outfit!

Anyway, have a good weekend!

Love Ajoa x
   









Light wash Wrangler MOM Jeans, similar here
Plain long sleeve black top: Primark
Leather Jacket: BHS
Creepers: New Look, similar here 
Satchel: Primark
Burgundy Beanie Hat: Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)