Outchea

Hey guys I am trying to post at least three times a week, could be an outfit, beauty, a haul or some thoughts. But I will try to stick by this and sometime (like last week) you may get more than three posts! Please let me know if you are liking the outfit posts! It's new to me but, so fun! This the sort of outfit I wear around just out and about. It's comfy, warm and practical, if its extremely chilly I'll wear my snood and gloves.

Oh and yes and I cut my hair, I should be getting a weave this week sometime! I haven't had one since September and do miss weaves! I did this out of impulse but it'll do for the next few days.

These ASOS Tube pants are probably the best high waisted jeans I have, I find that they are made of  a much more durable material than the Topshop Joni Jeans. I bought them on sale last year summer and they are just amazing. However they are in ASOS Petite, so slightly short on the legs but I always roll them up anyway. They do come in normal leg lengths too! They fit my waist perfectly and are so stretchy. I'll soon be getting another pair in mid wash!








Double Breasted Coat: Zara, similar here
Polo Neck Top: Random Shop in Birmingham, similar here
High Waisted Jeggings : ASOS
Satchel Bag: Primark, check your local Primark, saw it when I went in recently.
Gold Mustache Watch: Bang Good
Chelsea Boots: New Look, similar here
Lipstick: Vamp it Up

What do you like to wear just out in these streets?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)