I'm Wishing on Some Clothes

Hey everyone! How's everybody doing? It's come to the end of the weekend and I've been browsing online and in stores and I've come to the conclusion that I need these items. 


Missguided Mocha Vinyl Skirt This skirt is amazeballs, I have a feeling it will be sticky on the inside but it just looks so good, this with an oversized jacket, ankle boots and crop top... bish bye ;)

New Look Caged Sandals These remind me of jelly sandals, which I actually own but these looks more structured and beautiful. I hate my feet so this is the most open my shoes will ever be!

Zara Black Peony Perfume. I recently ran out of this beautiful fragrance. It is a dupe to Viktor and Rolf FlowerBomb. 50ml is like £6.99 or so, check your local Zara for it, because I can't find it online. It's a great everyday perfume as it smells lovely but it's cheap too!

Black Long Sleeve Polo Neck: Yes, I don't own one of these. I only own cropped a version. I went in Primark last week to get one but they were either too big or too small. Anyway, this is a staple and it's still freezing outside so I need to get me one ASAP. I'll check H&M or Ebay for one.

New Look Mom Jeans These jeans are amazing. I saw some in Urban Outfitters that looked beautiful also. They are £25 quid, £22.50 with student discount, which is sick! I don't know if these will suit me but I'll try them on next time and see. Boy I hope they do!

River Island Chunky Heeled Chelsea Boots These shoes are the shizz. Full stop. They remind me of the Jeffrey Campbell Mulder boots, but I can't afford those right now so these will do!The thing is I am already 5ft8 and if I wear these I'll be 6ft3! To be honest I don't really mind because they are just too beautiful. 
River Island Chunky Platforms: I AM CRAZY ABOUT THESE SHOES! They are the nicest shoes ever, with the ankle strap too. GOSH. They are dupes to the Stella McCartney Chunky Rubber Platforms. These shoes are like Marmite. I love them and that's all that matters!

New Look Chelsea Boots. There's a story to these boots.
So.. I actually owned these, but I returned them because I had them for about 2 weeks and didn't wear them. When they lady was returning them something was telling me not to do it. I sold some similar to this and bought another beautiful pair from New Look which I felt like I could get more wear out of, so I let them go. The next time I go to New Look I am so getting them. They are more dressy then the ones I own (click here to see) and are more suitable for evening occasions. I got them for £18 at the time, with a 25% off code, I should have never let them go.



Let me know if you have any of these items and how you find them!

Peace everyone 

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)