Spring 2014 Wishlist

Hi all, I've been recovering from a cold that's why I've hardly been blogging just trying to get my rest. But I've made this wishlist of some of the items I really want for Spring. 

Indigo Mom Jeans I'm really into mom jeans and bagged an amazing pair for £7 at New Look recently and some for £3.50 at the vintage shop! But I want a darker pair!

Vintage World Map Watch This amazing watch I saw on another bloggers page, and fell in love plus it is so cheap. A gold watch is a staple in every girl's jewellery wardrobe.

Cartier Love Bracelet Dupe I have been seen on many celebs especially the Kardashians. I got my sister two of these for Christmas and I actually bought these for much more but for £2 I definitely want one!

The Tartan pink skirt is a definite hit,  with the black off the shoulder crop top or white polo neck crop top, it'll be b.e.a.utiful! It's sold out online but I'll try find another.
MAC Heroine Lipstick A girl can never have too many purple lipsticks. Well I can't anyway! Heroine was limited edition which I missed out on but it's back and no doubt I will be getting it! I do love a matte finish and I heard it's not drying like Ruby Woo.

ASOS 90's Crop Top  Off the shoulder tops are amazing! I got one Christmas time last year in nude but I returned it for some reason however, it's a must have and it can be worn daytime and night time, which is always good.
Sheinside Mint Wool Coat. I've been eyeing this up for about 6 months . This coat is beautiful and it doesn't look too heavy that's why its perfect for Spring. Pastels are at the heart of SS14 trends and I would just love this coat paired with my mom jeans and a crop top!

What are you feening for this Spring?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)