New To This

So, this is my first outfit post, I think so anyway! I've been wanting to do this for ages but never had the time to. But, as I'm on my placement year running my own business Boco Beauty. I have my own work hours and have time to take snapshots of my outfits :)

This outfit posting is harder than I thought, having to take these pictures by myself and get my poses down and all sorts. But I enjoy it! I love fashion and I thought it's time to be apart of the fashion blogging community by sharing my own outfits. 

Anyways, I'm off to run errands in this shocking weather, it is raining outside so I had to wear something practical, yet kinda put together. And yes the boots are absolutely amazing! New Look is fast becoming my favourite high street store, with all their boots!

 I'm still working on the quality of the pictures, so bare with me please! Thanks all.

Links are all below to my items, if I can't find my item I'll find a similar one. Sometimes items are sold out or are just old items!

x Ajoa x





                                                          DWEEB Jumper: Topshop
Double Breasted Coat: Zara similar here
Jeggings: Primark, similar here
Chelsea Boots: New Look, similar here
Silver Watch: Casio
Clutch Bag: Select
Midi Rings: Primark, similar here
Nails- Sinful Colors Rich in Heart, check your local Boots store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)