Night Time Skincare Favourites

Erm... HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! This is my first post of the New Year. I've been really busy but I'm really trying to get back to blogging as I love it!

These are my current skincare favourites that I love to use in the evening or before bed. I have recently become much more of a skin care fan. It's crucial to look after your skin and it does improve how your makeup looks with better skin underneath the makeup. Personally if my skin is bad  my confidence levels are in the minuses!


1) Tea Tree Facial Scrub: Great for getting rid of dead skin cells, unclogs my pores and makes my face look less dull and more healthy! I usually exfoliate once or twice a week, after cleansing my face. Available on Ebay.

2) Botanics Cleansing Foam Facial Wash: helps me to remove my makeup properly after I use the facial wipes and I do love the smell of it :). Available at Boots.

3)Castor Oil: I sometimes do an oil mask with this and leave it for overnight when my skin feels extremely dry, you will have to change your pillowcases when you do this! Try Holland and Barrett or your local hair shop.

4)Primark Deep Cleansing Facial Wipes: I love these wipes and the best thing they are  £1 for a two pack! I use these non stop and this is what I use first to get all my makeup off, then I will use the Botanics Facial wash after. They leave the skin feeling moisturised, which is always great! Available at Primark.

5)Montagne Jeunesse Face Food Orange & Vitamin C Peel Off Mask: I saw this when I was in Savers the other week and I couldn't resist. I am a sucker for a face mask ( normally homemade ones) but when I saw it it looked great and boy was I right. It brightens the face and stops my skin from looking dull and lifeless! Price, 69p for a twin pack (AMAZEBALLS)! Available at Savers or the Montagne Jeunesse website.

6) Chocho Natural Beauty Soap: My mum got this for me from Ghana 2 years ago and when she recently went I had to get more. It's a nice soap, I've never been one to wash my face with soap as I heard it's bad. But twice a week I use this especially if I'm having break outs or like I need some skin rejuvenation! I believe you can get it on PAKs cosmetics or at your local Afro-Caribbean hair shop!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)