Beauty Blender Review

Hello everyone I'm going to be reviewing the beauty blending sponge. I bought this about two weeks ago and have been using it ever since. OMG guys its amazing. If you don't have one, go and get one! I know that these retail for about £4-£6. But, I got mine from a Chinese seller on Ebay for 99p   (I was not desperate to get it asap).  I use this to blend my concealer highlight into my foundation. I have also used it wet but I don't like to use it that way, I found that it didn't well for me.


I use this with my Studio Finish Concealer from MAC and I normally use my Real Techniques pointed foundation brush apply and blend out my concealer. But this one is amazing, it is soft on the skin, you can use both sides of it the pointed side goes great when you are doing under eyes and the bottom part for blending in larger areas. You can use it to apply your foundation too. This gives a lovely blended look and I absolutely love and would recommend it to everyone and anyone.





The Pros:
Blends makeup flawlessy, no streaks
The top half great for corners such as under the eyes and nose and the bottom half is great for larger areas such as the forehead 
So cheap, only 99p
Soft on the skin

The Cons:
Took 14 days to arrive
Wasn't great for me when used damp

Hope you found that useful everyone :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)