Haulin'

Hey guys last week I went to get some goodies. My friend Feyi was raving about Revlon's super lustrous lipsticks. So, I thought okay let me check them out...It's official I love them! Boots were doing buy one get one half price so I got two for around £11. Pretty good huh?

I couldn't get my hands on MAC's Heroine, so I spoke to a MAC advisor and they said Violetta is a dupe but, it's a bit more creamy. I do love a purple lipstick so I thought why not get it? It's a pro product though, so not sure if everyone can get it.

I had to gt a new Studio Fix Fluid as it ran out like 3 months ago, it was about that time to repurchase.

Got another one of my favourite lipliners, found it in my local hair shop and couldn't resist for 99p, it's amazing! It took me ages to find this products and had to go to London for these, so I was so happy when I found it in my hair shop!




Lipsticks: MAC Violetta, Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks in Mink and Berry Couture
Mac Studio Fix Fluid in NW58, £20.50 

LA Colours Lipliner Pencil in Deepest Purple, £0.99

Mac Violetta Lipstick, £14-Bright Clean Violet Purple

Berry Couture on the left, Mink on the right, £7.49
Berry Couture  is a cool-toned, fuchsia-berry colour
Mink is a warm pinky brown colour