Creepers Lookbook

Hey everyone, you seen my latest video? It's a Creepers Lookbook. It involves 4 ways I style my creepers. My style tends to change depending on my mood but most of the time I'm really simple and then I jazz it up with a bright lip or a nice eye makeup. Other times if I am wearing prints I just add simple pieces of jewellery and very simple makeup.But I am quite minimal in my style, as I don't really like the cluttered look on me.

Creepers are quite edgy grungy shoes, which my style is not but I absolutely LOVE THEM. When I first wore them on an outing to London, I was like these are heavy, but after a while I got used to them. Don't let the bulkiness appearance throw you off! 

I do want more colours but I've recently being haulin! I think this versatile pair will do for now. Check out the video below to see my take on styling creepers.  Hope you enjoy it and get some inspiration.