My Summer Wishlist

Hello everyone, I have compiled some things I want for summer. I've recently been buying some items, but my life will not be complete without these things. I really want these things but cannot spend more on anything else for a while. I've gotta be saving and investing in my new business. But check out what I am feenin' right now below.

1) Black Juju Jellies £20
I have just bought similar ones from New Look in white, but I wanted the black as I feel they are more versatile and can go with everything. Jellies were my favourite shoes as a kid and to rock these now... gosh I can't wait. reunited and it feels so gooooooood :) I planning to wear them with some frilly socks ( I'm yet to buy) when I get these I'll surely do a style video on them :)

2) Asos ID Necklace £12
I do love me a chunky chain. I want two of these. 2 CHAINSSSSSSSS! I do own a few rope chains but this one is another level, it is rose gold too so its just beautiful and looks beautiful on dark skin. I think this one is a choker style necklace which would look beautiful with a black midi dress and some lovely court shoes and clutch and a matte red lip.

3) Stila Lipglaze Trio in Flower Power £12
Purple lipsticks are what I do. I say the purple shade in this collection I thought lord have mercy amazing It's summer so I do like to wear more glossy products on my lips. It's limited edition, it's not going to be around forever. No pressure Ajoa. The price is great too. This pains me. Self control is needed right now.

4) Micheal Kors Rose Gold Chronograph Watch £259 I need this in my life That is all I need to say. This will require more saving but I will get it in the end. Can I get an Amen ya'll?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)