INGLOT AMC Cream Foundation Review with pictures

Hey everyone. I'm trying to get into this review process as I like to read them and finding out what other people feel about products and also I like to try new products. So I thought okay let me do a review, on the INGLOT AMC cream foundation.

I bought this product from INGLOT in Westfield White City mainly because I saw it was very dark (like myself) and was 30% off. So that automatically I bought it :) I tried it on before but felt it was a bit too sheer for me, but then I started using again in the past week.

In general I think this is an average foundation, but I feel that it doesn't sit well on my skin. When I swatched it in store it looked lovely on the back of my hand, but on my face, it was another story. I've used two methods, One using the Nivea Daily Essential Primer with it, but that didn't work. And neither did it work with my Nip+ Fab cream. I put it on with the real techniques buffing brush and a duo fiber stipple brush, both gave me a really sheer coverage, which I didn't like.

On my face when I first put it on it felt quite watery and the shade looked nice when it hadn't been blended in. But when i applied it, it made me look really grey and ashy, and I'd then attempt to put my  Studio Fix Powder over it to solve all (which it did!). 

The colour has a red undertone to it, which  I like because I am cool toned so I have to balance it out. But this foundation has some shimmer to it, there a little particles of shimmer, which personally I dislike.

I feel like this would be nice for someone looking for a sheer, natural foundation look. But for me personally I think it's not very good for my skin type and it just slides around my face. I also think it's the composition of my skin that didn't go well with the foundation.

It's always good to try new stuff, but this wasn't for me, if you are dark skinned and want a natural look especially for summer I  would say try it. There is even a darker shade in the line.

This foundation retails at £16, which is not too bad for 30ml.  I still love INGLOT due to my love for the gel eyeliner which I will be reviewing soon. I guess eyeshadows and eyeliner are their specialty.

My Shade: DC 400


Slight shimmer in the colour.

Foundation on the back of my hand, looks nicer on my hand, than on my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)