Autumn Winter 2013/14 Makeup Trends



Hey everyone, I am a makeup addict and Autumn is my favourite part of the year and I absolutely love the makeup trends in this season! I am a strong lover of dark lipsticks and this is when they emerge! I've been waiting all year to get mine out! I am going to be  going through the trends and how I am going to use some of my products to achieve this.

1) Dark Eyes and Lips.This season is all about double darkness, this look is perfect for an evening out with a boyfriend or even with your girlfriends. I absolutely am in love. To achieve this look I would use MAC's carbon, Urban Decays creep all over the lids, with  little bit of mascara. For the lips I would use either Wet n Wild's Vamp It Up, Cherry Bomb or MAC's Dark Side. Mac's Diva, Media or Cyber could work nicely too!

2)Wine Stained Lips. Burgundy, wine and oxblood colours are essential for this time of the year. The looks lovely with either glossy or gold lids. For this look I will use my Sleek Limited Edition Lipsticks and Lipliner in Cranberry and Mossberry.

3)Plum Lips. You guys know I love purple, anything and everything, especially in terms of makeup. For this trend I will used my deep purple lip liners from Sleek and La Colours. Rebel will go nicely over those lipliners.

4)Cat Eyes. Eyeliner flicks are essential for the cat eye look. I will be using my Inglot gel liner to create a sultry cat eye flick, either on an eyeshadow or without.

5)Orange Eyeshadow. Orange eyeshadow? Say what? Sounds pretty risky. But it can be anything from a pure orange shade to a copper. I will use either my Sleek Blush in Lantern as an eyeshadow, MAC's Antiqued or the lovely orange from the Sleek Sunset palette. 

6) Nude Lips. I do love a nude lip, even though I hardly do one. But it can be achieved through placing foundation on the lips and adding a gloss or wearing your favourite nude lipstick. My favourites nudes are Revlon's Mink and WetnWild's Mochalicious. 

What products are you looking to get out for Autumn/Winter? Let me now and I will surely try getting them :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)