Little Beauty Haul :)

Hey everyone, I received these products this week from an amazing US beauty haul. I swear not to buy makeup for a long time after these, even though they were not expensive at all. But it is getting too much now ! I love to buy products from the US because they have one of my favourite brands WetnWild and I wanted to try out some things that Youtubers have commented about. I swear watching videos makes you want to shop! Am I alone on this?

Anyway I saw the BH Cosmetics Complexion Collection foundation in a video by JeNeevaLove, so I thought these look good, let me try them. And when I got to the BH cosmetics website they had reduced to $4.50 which is about £3 for foundation? Heck yes.  The shipping was great I think it was around $5. I do love my high end foundations, but for this price why not.  Plus, I always love to try new ones and also do some market research for my business. I got the shades Espresso and Ebony. My initial reaction was it was actually quite good, buildable and blends easily. It reminds me the Sleek Skin Revive Foundation (full review of the BH cosmetics coming soon.  I loved the boxes it came in and the packaging felt quite expensive, even though the price is soooooo low!

I also got the LA girl pro concealers in three shades Chesnut, Dark Cocoa and Espresso. I got three because I wanted to try the new darker shades they had come out with and if I love them will buy more for my kit. 
I got the NYX Purple Rain lipliner because, I heard this goes very well with MAC's Violetta, Sleek Mystic, Topshop's Straight Ace or any vivid purple really. You guys know how I love a purple lipstick, so when I purple lipliner, I am fully involved!
I also got the Purty Persimmon lipstick by WetnWild. I love the Mega Last Lipsticks such great colour range, good formula and an amazing price. I wanted it because it looks something like MAC's Morange and I wanted an orange red because I feel it looks lovely on dark skin.


Right: Deep Espresso (D6)  Left: Deep Ebony (D5)

 



Left to Right: La Girl Pro Concealer Chesnut, Dark Cocoa, Espresso, NYX Purple Rain, WetnWild Purty Persimmon.


Have you guys tried any of these products? What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)