Winter Wants

Hey guys it has been a while. I apologise but I'm back with a few thinks I want in Winter. I love fall/winter fashion. Here are a few pieces I need to add to my wardrobe.

Velvet, tartan and oversized coats/coatigans are so in and I need these in my life. I've even added what I'll wear with it too, to give ya'll some inspiration!



The Tartan Fur Collar Jacket
Wooooo, three things I love, leather, tartan and fur collars. I would wear this with a black long sleeve midi dress, tights, Chelsea ankle boots and my black satchel and add a red lip for a pop of colour, the jacket alone is a statement piece so can't have too much gong on with the outfit.

The Velvet Skater Skirt
Okay, Velvet, is so Christmassy to me for some reason but I love it. I would wear this with my short sleeve white crop top from Asos, or a long sleeve black crop top. Wear a thick black cardigan over it, with a lovely burgundy lip. I do love the colour black by the way.

The Black Oversized Coat
I would wear this jacket with everything. But an acid wash skater skirt, a nice fluffy jumper, tights and loafers or ankle boots would go nicely with this jacket!


What are you guys craving for the coming Winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)