My Birthday Wishlist

Hey everyone, my 21st Birthday is coming up and I'm thinking it is time to treat myself majorly lol. I buy stuff for my self on a weekly/monthly basis but you know might aswell indulge on my 21st? YOLO right? Writing this list was actually sooooo exciting for me because its a mixture of all the things I love; flatforms, perfumes, beauty stuff, not to mention a new watch! I've had  the Paco Rabanne perfumes before but sadly they are finished, so why not buy them again for this special occasion? I also want some new dresses and shoes but that will feature in another blog post :)

I want to  thank God in advance for keeping me for another year, I'm so grateful <3


P.s hi to all my new followers by the way. I really do appreciate it. Love you all :)



          

Top Row
Superga Black Flatforms
Diesel Loverdose Perfume
Paco Rabanne Black XS

Bottom Row
MAC Lipstick in either Morange/ Russian Red/ Lady Danger
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
Paco Rabanne 1 Milllion Men
River Island Rose Gold Casio Dupe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)