Some cheeky purchases

 You know after exams I always treat myself a little bit so I bought some of these items both recently and last month.

 Green Cable Knit Jumper: H&M

You may be thinking, it's summer, why did you buy a jumper?  I bought one because England is so unpredictable and I can throw it over a midi dress or over a shirt and leggings if it gets a bit chilly. It is actually quite light, so for cooler evenings I can wear this with a high waisted skater skirt  and lovely collar necklace.

Aztec Style Gold Necklace: H&M
Delivery took forever for this necklace, but it is so worth it, cant wait to wear this with a chiffon shirt :)

MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW50
I Gave away my Pro Longwear Concealer, so it was only right to buy a new one, I plan to use this for highlighting my brows and under my eyes.




Real Techniques Starter Kit
Only used two of these brushes so far and I am already in love, amazing multi- use brushes.


What have you guys been buying lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)