FOTE: Antiqued

Yesterday me and my friends went out and I have never gotten ready so quickly in my life, but the result was pretty good. Love this MAC's Antiqued eyeshadow was a recent purchases to fit in my eyeshadow quad and it's so lovely its like a shimmery copper. I saw on of the artists using it and I had to have it! Impulse buying right there!

Antiqued is on the top left


 Here is what I used, I didn't end up doing my brows due to lack of time.

 Eyes: Elf Eyelid Primer
MAC Antiqued
MAC Embark
Inglot Gel Liner
Red Cherry #203

Face: MAC MatchMaster Foundation in 10
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW50 
Sleek Blush By 3 in Pink Sprint
MAC Margin Blush - used as highligher
MAC Studio Fix Powder
MAC Fix +


Lips: MAC Rebel, I was going to use either this or MAC's Amorous, but chose rebel, it popped more!


 Had a great night yesterday and my makeup stayed on for ages, regardless of my hardcore dancing lol :)



Want to see more of my makeup looks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)