FOTD: Indigo Blue

How's everybody doing? Ya'll okay? So basically I felt  like adding some drama to my eyes because my outfit today was plain and dark ( grey and black) so I added a smidget of indigo to my eyes (was a combination of two colours). The look was quite dramatic but I was in that sort of mood, sometimes I have those days. I went out shopping and to eat with a friend (check out my next blog post)so this was the look I had. You like? 




 Face

MAC MatchMaster- Shade 10
MAC Studio Finish Concealer- NW50
Sleek Blush by 3 Palette- Flame (Bon Fire)
MAC Gold Deposit- used as highlight
MUA Glamour Nights Palette- darkest shade to contour cheeks
MAC Fix +

Eyes

Buck Naked
MUA Glamour Nights Palette- Blue and Purple Shade
Inglot Gel Liner- #77
Red Cherry Lashes- #42
NYC Showtime Mascara- Black

Lips

WetnWild Lipstick- Mochalicious
2True Brown Lip Liner