Oversized Satchel

Hi guys. I'm sorry I've been away again, Mothers Day, uni and have a cold too but I'm alive ya'll.

So, about two weeks ago I went browsing in Primark as you do and I came across this beauty. I always wanted a Cambridge Satchel  but I couldn't justify spending £100 on it. So when I saw this for £10, what do you think I did? Bought this bad boy! 

  
It's so big (15" wide) but I couldn't resist it. I prefer a fan of huge bags for everyday as I'm always posting stuff, so this bag can fit all my stuff in it. They also have it in a tan colour too if you'd like that too. I actually have another satchel from Primark but the strap broke due to bricks I carry! This bag is made much better and looks and feels expensive. Primark are really doing it nowadays!

 Check out your local Primark QUICK they are selling out pretty fast!

Also, please checkout my depop and Asos Marketplace account for some clothing. My username on Depop is Ajoa2014 and  Asos is Ajoa2013. Doing a serious clear out and got some great prices on my accounts!

Have a nice night 

Ajoa x


1 comment:

  1. I've been looking for a stachel for ages. I want a tan one though. And like you said, ain't nobody gonna be spending £100 on one. Are you from Ghana by any chance?
    Wanna follow each other? I'm following you on Bloglovin'. If you need me to follow you anywhere else, just say? Come say hi :) xx
    http://louiseabenamensah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment :)