21.03.14 and 22.03.14

Bam Bou 
So last weekend was pretty hectic. I went to London and Milton Keynes.
Friday 21st was Grace's birthday so we (Grace, Jodi, Ife and I) went to Bam Bou; a Thai,Chinese and Vietnamese restaurant. I had prawn crackers with an amazing chilli dip for starters then I had some chicken noodles.The food was overall quite nice and it was very exclusive we were in a very intimate setting with hardly anyone around. Definitely need to be living this lifestyle more often lol!

A full outfit post couldn't be done due to how hectic the day  was and missing my train after the meal didn't motivate any outfit post! But, from what you can see my off the shoulder crop top is from Boohoo and my purple velvet midi skirt if from Missguided which I bought around Christmas and only wore it recently. I actually wore my serious platform ankle boots from Pretty Little Thing too, which was a bad idea as we had to run around London LOL!

Grace's makeup was done by me if you are wondering, I used the Sleek concealer palette to highlight , Boco Mineral Finish Powder Foundation in Chocolate Delight all over the face, Smog from  the Urban Decay Naked Palette in the tearducts, Revlon Mink lipstick on the lips, and a Sleek Blush from the palette. It was a rushed job but I still think it was beautiful. Her dress was from Boohoo too, if you are wondering.

If anyone would like to know what is on my face, it is Boco Mineral Powder Foundation in Blackbean, tearducts Half Baked and on the lips is Landinski by H&M.  I tried to do a flawless base from earlier as I knew there'd be no time to freshen up my own makeup but with a good primer and a good powder I was sorted :)

Scroll down for the Ghana Independence Dinner Dance pictures

xx

































Ghana Independence Dinner Dance

Okay so Saturday me and my sister went to a Ghana Independence Dinner Dance at the Hilton Hotel. It was an interesting event there was an auction, some presentations and some performances. It was a classy affair. 

I didn't know I was going so I had to look in my wardrobe atym family home to see what I could find and luckily I found these cream chiffon maxi dress from TK Maxx. I can't believe I could fit into it again (had a phase when I couldn't fit into it)  I believe it's a size 10, but I have lost weight recently so I was able to fit into it thankfully. I'm scared of wearing light colours as I can be quite clumsy and makeup and all sorts but I didn't have a choice. I do love this dress, it makes me feel really elegant and with a high bun make it look a bit more classy.

My shoes which you can't really see were from Next and my black clutch is from Primark. Jewellery was borrowed to me.  It was a very impromtu event but I conjured up an outfit and had a jokes time with my sister!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)